A wedding involves a lot of planning: the perfect dress, the location, the flowers, the cake, the photographer...but have you thought about a videographer? Surveys show that the majority of couples don't think about it until after the wedding day has passed; it is then that "not having a videographer" makes it the "most regretted" choice by couples.
With today's technology, many of your guests will get photos and video via their phones or tablets. But these are not always in high-definition, and if they share the video it will be a snippet from your day, not a story of your day.
Video has its purpose. While photos provide amazing shots of moments in time, video captures movement, sound and emotion. It captures the detail in all the decor you worked so hard on to make. It captures the funny, little unexpected moment that wasn't planned, yet fills the room with laughter & puts a smile on both of your faces & those of your guests. It captures the loving glances, the big hugs & tender kisses. It captures the sweetness of your first dances. It captures the energy of your guests when they hit the dance floor. Most importantly, it captures the words & how they are said, whether it be your vows, toasts, or other meaningful expressions throughout the day.
This is where we come in. We love capturing your day through the eyes of our video camera, taking it back to our studio & putting together something that will surprise you.
We can capture as much or as little as you want, including the prep, ceremony, reception, and even pre- & post-wedding events.
No matter how much you have us capture, you will always receive:
Preview/Highlight Trailer Examples:
A Full Wedding Video Example (excludes custom DVD menu & extras):
- A professional & unobtrusive recording of your event in high definition
- A private page on our website, which only you will have access to, along with anyone else you want to share it with. If you'd like, we can provide business-card size handouts for your guests with the website address at no extra charge.
- A private page on our website, which only you will have access to, along with anyone else you want to share it with. If you'd like, we can provide business-card size handouts for your guests with the website address at no extra charge.A three-to-five minute highlight video/trailer will be posted on your private webpage within two weeks after your wedding. It can be viewed privately, or shared with family & friends.
- Eight weeks after your wedding, we will provide you with a private link to view your full feature video (which always shows the ceremony in full, along with key reception events, plus any other parts we capture that day). We will ask that you provide us with any changes you would like made within seven days.
- Within a week of final approval on your full feature video, we will provide you with 3 DVDs and/or Blu-rays (or any combination). They will contain your highlight video, full feature video, plus any customized extras such as a photo slideshow or video guestbook. The DVDs/Blu-rays are uniquely designed to fit the theme - from the chapter menus, to the labels & cover artwork.
- With your approval, your final video will be posted on your private webpage once you have approved it. If you choose to share the link, visitors can purchase DVDs or Blu-rays for $25 (plus shipping & tax), eliminating any work on your part in the ordering process.
Our promise to you is to make things as easy as possible & to guide you through the process upfront, so you will have one less thing to worry about on your wedding day. Please contact us for more information on how we can help you capture your special day!